Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ticket Update

The White Sox beat the Astros last night in Houston in 14 innings and now prices in the secondary market for the game tonight are dropping fast indicating that Astros fans have thrown in the towel on their team. When it comes to gambling on sporting events I am normally a contrarian so the fact the Astros fans have given up so easy tells me the Astros may be a good bet for tonight.

I am a life long Auburn fan, and Auburn grad, but in my life I do not know that I have ever seen the Iron Bowl Classic ticket priced as high as it is today. For those of you who don't know, the Iron Bowl Classic is the annual Auburn vs. Alabama game. This year the game takes place on November 19, in Auburn, Alabama. Get-in's are currently fetching $295 per ticket, but the good seats lower between the 30's are very scarce and are currently worth $800-$1000 per ticket. If Alabama and Auburn both win out their schedules this game takes on huge meaning because the winner of this matchup will be the winner of the SEC West and go to the Championship game.

The NASCAR season finale, the Ford 400, is also a very tough ticket. Get-Ins are currently priced at around $150 per ticket, and the good seats are $300-$500. These tickets are in very short supply and if you can find them anywhere would be good to pick up on speculation because this thing looks like it could get tighter.

Until tomorrow - Adios.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! ebay tickets selling I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home