Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Humor Break

As you can tell, yesterday I did not have much time to write nor did I have much to write about. Today is sort of the same. It is US Open week so we are quite busy here trying to tie up loose ends and get this one done. The Monday went off almost worthless, the Tuesday is worthless, the Wednesday has come back to reality due to time decay and is $20-$25, the Thursday is worth $65 or $20 under face, the Friday is worth $80 or $5 under face, the Saturday and Sunday rounds appear to be worth around $90 or $5 over.

I can't give much today in the way of blogging so I will point you in the direction of one of the funniest blogs I have read. I was randomly searching blogs the other day and ran across this one and when I read her post, "coffee," I laughed so hard that I cried. http://kuroshio.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

Until tomorrow - Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home