Thursday, August 18, 2005

No Mas

We have finally grown tired of the T.O. debacle just like we did Mr. Cruise. While they are both idiots and we have found a lot of humor in them we can no longer take it. It's time to move on to other things.

As for the Eagles, before the week started I was sure they would repeat as NFC Champions but now that the week is coming to an end I am sure they will not. After all of my T.O. bashing and the smart story I provided you about the Madden and Campbell Soup curses I am positive that the Eagles just have too many obstacles in their way. We also can't forget what a hard time the Eagles had getting into the Super Bowl with their many NFC Championship appearances where they came up short.

On Tradesports.com it may be a smart bet to just start selling the shit out of the Eagles to win the NFC contracts at 28. If I am right you can pick up a nice easy 28 points. Another way to play this is to buy the Falcons, Panthers, and Vikings because you have to figure that one of those three teams will be in the Super Bowl if the Eagles are not.

Until tomorrow - Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home