Wednesday, June 29, 2005

You must be shitting me!

I don't normally double blog in one day but I just read what follows in the magazine called, "The Week."

The Church of Scientology has apparently assigned Katie Holmes a "handler" who follows the actress everywhere, says the New York Post. Holmes, who became engaged last week to ardent Scientologist Tom Cruise, now is accompanied everywhere by Scientology official Jessica Rodriguez. "Jessica is reporting back to top-level people on a daily basis about how Katie is faring," a former Scientologist told the New York Post. "In all my years with the church, I never saw them assign a handler to travel with a celeb.... They're obviously worried that Katie's conversion will backfire."

This is just unbelievable to me. Poor beautiful Katie has become engaged to an half brained egomaniac totalitarian idiot. They're worried Katie's conversion won't stick? I guess I would be too if I was suckering people with some bull shit religion started by a science fiction author. I'm sure little Katie lays awake in bed at night wondering if Xenu really exists or if maybe Tom is Xenu. The stupidity here is hilarious.

Katie, wake up and get out while you still can.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home